Sign up with email
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
Account with the company:
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use GoodAt or the services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
- We are not party to any agreements between users of our Services. These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and the Company.
- You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- You are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe your account is compromised, you must contact us immediately using the
- You shall not use GA in a manner that is Illegal, or that constitutes: abuse, sharing others personal information, fraud, impersonation, username squatting, using others intellectual property, spam, malware, claiming endorsement without written confirmation, data mining, and/or reverse engineering.
- To register for an Account to join the Site, you must complete a User profile (“Profile”), which you consent to be shown to other Users andthe public. You shall provide true, accurate, and complete information on your Profile and all registration and other forms you access on the Site or provide to us. You are responsible to update your information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness. You agree not to provide any false or misleading information about your identity, location, your business, your skills, or the services your business provides and to correct any such information that is or becomes false or misleading.
- The Company merely makes the Site and Site Services available to enable Freelancers and Clients to find and transact directly with each other. The Company does not introduce Freelancers to Clients, find Projects for Freelancers, or find Freelancers for Clients. Through the Site and Site Services, Freelancers may be notified of Clients that may be seeking the services they offer, and Clients may be notified of Freelancers that may offer the services they seek; at all times, however, Users are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of any Project, Client or Freelancer on their own. If Users decide to enter into a Service Contract, the Service Contract is directly between the Users and the Company is not a party to that Service Contract. You acknowledge, agree, and understand that the Company is not a party to the relationship or any dealings between Client and Freelancer. Without limitation, Users are solely responsible for (a) ensuring the accuracy and legality of any User Content, (b) determining the suitability of other Users for a Service Contract (such as any interviews, vetting, background checks, or similar actions), (c) negotiating, agreeing to, and executing any terms or conditions of Service Contracts, (d) performing Freelancer Services, or (e) paying for Service Contracts or Freelancer Services. You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that you are solely responsible for assessing whether to enter into a Service Contract with another User and for verifying any information about another User, including Composite Information (defined below). The Company does not make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any Freelancer’s or Client’s listings or other User Content on the Site; does not verify any feedback or information provided by Users about Freelancers or Clients; and does not vet or otherwise perform background checks on Freelancers or Clients. You acknowledge that the Company makes no limitations, requirements, controls, or standards regarding the time, manner, place, and/or means by or through which services are provided by Freelancers that have accounts with GA and that Freelancers are not employees the Company.
- Freelancer acknowledges and agrees that Freelancer is solely responsible (a) for all tax liability associated with payments received from Freelancer’s Clients and through GA, and that the Company will not withhold any taxes from payments to Freelancer; (b) to obtain any liability, health, workers’ compensation, disability, unemployment, or other insurance needed, desired, or required by law, and that Freelancer is not covered by or eligible for any insurance from the Company; (c) for determining whether Freelancer is required by applicable law to issue any particular invoices for the Freelancer Fees and for issuing any invoices so required; (d) for determining whether Freelancer is required by applicable law to remit to the appropriate authorities any value added tax or any other taxes or similar charges applicable to the Freelancer Fees and remitting any such taxes or charges to the appropriate authorities, as appropriate; and (e) if outside of the United States, for determining if GoodAt is required by applicable law to withhold any amount of the Freelancer Fees and for notifying GoodAt of any such requirement and indemnifying the Company for any requirement to pay any withholding amount to the appropriate authorities (including penalties and interest). In the event of an audit of the Company, Freelancer agrees to promptly cooperate with the Company and provide copies of Freelancer’s tax returns and other documents as may be reasonably requested for purposes of such audit, including but not limited to records showing Freelancer is engaging in an independent business as represented to the Company.
- You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant the Company a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help GA function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can provide our Service to you.
- By posting Your Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using Your Content. You also recognize our legitimate interest in using it, in accordance with the scope of this license, to the extent Your Content contains any personal information.
- If Your Content is alleged to infringe another person’s intellectual property, we will take appropriate action, from disabling it if we receive proper notice, up through termination of your account if you are found to be a repeat infringer. We’ll notify you if any of that happens.
- We do not screen or endorse any content on GA. If you see content that violates these terms, then let us know and we may remove it.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Users may publish and/or may request the Company to publish on their behalf information on GA about the User, such as feedback, composite feedback, geographical location, or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on unverified data that Freelancers or Clients voluntarily submit to the Company and does not constitute and will not be construed as an introduction, endorsement, or recommendation by the Company; the Company provides such information solely for the convenience of Users.
- GA may provide a feedback system as a means through which Users can share their opinions of other Users publicly, and the Company may not monitor, influence, contribute to or censor these opinions. You acknowledge and agree that posted composite or compiled feedback and any other Composite Information relates only to the business advertised in the Profile and not to any individual person. You agree not to use the Composite Information to make any employment, credit, credit valuation, underwriting, or other similar decision about any other User.
Using the Services
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. For example, it’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses that your shop requires; you may not sell anything that violates any laws; and you may not engage in fraud (including false claims or infringement notices), theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against the Company, another User, or a third party.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to the Company.
- You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
- You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- The names “GoodAt,” and the other GA marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of the Company in the US and other countries.
- Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to the Company (not including Your Content or items you sell through our Services) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
- You agree not to collect GA user information or interfere with GA. You agree we may moderate GA access/use in our sole discretion, e.g., by blocking, filtering, re-categorizing, re-ranking, deleting, delaying, holding, omitting, verifying, or terminating your access/license/account. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating or not moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
- The Company may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- If you or the Company terminate your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
- The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Service is terminated, or your use of the Service ends.
- Except as otherwise required by law, if your Account is closed for any reason, you will no longer have access to data, messages, files, or other material you keep on the Site and that that any closure of your Account may involve deletion of any content stored in your Account for which GoodAt will have no liability whatsoever. The Company, in its sole discretion and as permitted or required by law, may retain some or all of your Account information.
- You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
- You can use the Services to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. However, you understand that we do not screen users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
- Our Services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- We do not guarantee that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or (iv) the results of using the Services will meet your expectations. You use the Services solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Company, nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms. In no event shall the Company’s aggregate liability for any damages exceed the greater of one hundred ($100) US Dollars or the amount you paid the Company in the past twelve months. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree not to rely on the site, the site services, and any information on the site or the continuation of the site. The site and the site services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. GoodAt makes no representations or warranties with regard to the site, the site services, work product, or any activities or items related to this agreement or the terms of service.
- You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, our Affiliates, and our respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents (each an “Indemnified Party”) for all Indemnified Claims (defined below) and Indemnified Liabilities (defined below) relating to or arising out of: (a) the use of the Site and the Site Services by you or your agents, including any payment obligations or default incurred through use of the Site Services; (b) any Service Contract entered into by you or your agents, including, but not limited to, the classification of a Freelancer as an independent contractor; the classification of the Company as an employer or joint employer of Freelancer; any employment-related claims, such as those relating to employment termination, employment discrimination, harassment, or retaliation; and any claims for unpaid wages or other compensation, overtime pay, sick leave, holiday or vacation pay, retirement benefits, worker’s compensation benefits, unemployment benefits, or any other employee benefits; (c) failure to comply with the Terms of Service by you or your agents; (d) failure to comply with applicable law by you or your agents; (e) negligence, willful misconduct, or fraud by you or your agents; and (f) defamation, libel, violation of privacy rights, unfair competition, or infringement of Intellectual Property Rights or allegations thereof to the extent caused by you or your agents. For purposes of this section, your agents included any person who has apparent authority to access or use your account demonstrated by using your username and password.
- “Indemnified Claim” means any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to any claim, suit, proceeding, demand, or action brought by you or a third party or other User against an Indemnified Party.
- “Indemnified Liability” means any and all claims, damages,
liabilities, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees
and all related costs and expenses) arising from or relating to any claim,
suit, proceeding, demand, or action brought by an Indemnified Party against you
or a third party or other User.
Disputes with other Users
- You release the Company from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
Disputes with GoodAt
- The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, and the laws of the United States of America. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live, but if you live outside of the United States, you may be entitled to the protection of the mandatory consumer protection provisions of your local consumer protection law.
- Any arbitration under the Terms will take place on an individual basis--class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and the Company are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or class arbitration.
- Payment for any and all reasonable AAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees will be in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules. If the value of your claim does not exceed $10,000, the Company will pay for the reasonable filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration, unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought was frivolous or brought for an improper purpose.
Updates to the Terms
- We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services.
- Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes.
- You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
- The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), the Company will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using GA if such claims are reported to the Company’s Copyright Compliance Department via mail by sending a “DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement” as outlined below. DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement is to be mailed to:
Copyright Compliance Department
1202 West 600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the Company’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Info Tech will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site. Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512(c)(3) your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to the Company’s Copyright Compliance Department
- DMCA Counter-Notice of Alleged Infringement
- If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright holder, the holder's agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a Counter-Notice containing the following information to the Company’s Copyright Compliance Department:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that was removed or to which access has been disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Utah, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a Counter-Notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in ten business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Company or the person who has posted allegedly infringing content, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten business days or more after receipt of the Counter-Notice.
- Repeat infringer policy: GoodAt may terminate accounts that have shown a pattern of not respecting the intellectual property rights of others, such as but not limited to those that have received three takedown notices, which they did not successfully contest within a two year period.
The following is the Privacy statement for the GoodAt services and site(s) provided by Good At, L.L.C. (the “Company”). Here we describe how we collect, use, and handle your personal information when you use our websites, software, and services (“Services”).
To use the Services, either as a buyer or seller, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be sued to identify or contact you (“Personal Information”). These include but are not limited to name, e-mail address, company affiliation, billing address, physical address, phone number, and/or social media contact information.
If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
This is a general audience Service and intended for users that are 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that GoodAt has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at: email@example.com
We also may collect information such as zip codes, area codes, demographic information, and information regarding your use of the Service.
We collect the following personal information from you about your contacts or friends: Email address, and/or name when you provide it to us for the purpose of inviting them to use the Services.
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. Automatically collected information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the service, the search terms that you entered into the search engine that lead you to the service, areas within the Service that you visited and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique device identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Service.
In addition, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may use a variety of other technologies (such as tags) that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes and we may use third parties to perform these services on our behalf.
All collected information from registered or non-registered users may be aggregated. This includes usernames, which are considered non-Identifying information. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other users.
User Profiles and listing
Each user profile, consists of information about you, and may include Personal Information, photographs, examples of your work, information on work previously performed via the Service and outside the Service, skills, certifications, hourly pay rates, feedback/rating information and other information, links to your social media and/or business accounts, including your username (“Profile”).
The information in your Profile may be visible to all users and the general public. You may edit certain information in your Profile via your account.
If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized profile has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Users whether they are buyers or sellers may contact each other through the Services. The users participating in these communications will also be “data controllers” with respect to these communications.
Public forums or blogs
The Services may provide the opportunity to participate and/or post content, comments, questions or other content on third party public forums or blogs. Participation and content on these platforms will be governed by the Terms and Services, and Privacy Statement of those third party providers.
User testimonials may be made publicly available on our Service, in addition to other endorsements, without consent if de-identified. We will only post your testimonial along with identifiable information such as your name, with your consent. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
If you choose to post a listing on the Services, the contents of these listings will be viewable to the public. These listings include information such as cost, location, rating information and other information explaining the services that are being offered.
Feedback from Service users regarding their experience in working with other Service users is collected and is publicly viewable via the Service.
Sharing Service content
If you choose to “like” or share Service content, or to otherwise share information from or via our Service with a third party site or service, that information may be publicly displayed, and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of our Service (and we may have access to information about you from that third party).
These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with third parties through a third party social networking service (“SNS”) or similar features are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties.
Social Networking Services
You may register directly with the Service or by using a social networking service.
You may register to join the Service directly via the Service or by logging into your account with a third party social networking service (“SNS”) via our Service (e.g., Facebook, Google and other third party services that let you sign in using your existing credentials with those services).
If you choose to register via an SNS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an SNS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your name, email address, gender and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to create your account.
The information we collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the SNS and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account with the Service to your account with an SNS.
Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Service, and GoodAt is not responsible for it.
By using SNS to register or linking an account to an SNS, you represent that you are entitled to use the account for this purpose without breaching the terms and conditions that govern the SNS and without obligating GoodAt to pay any fees or making GoodAt subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS
If your SNS account terminates, then functions enables through the link between your GoodAt account and your SNS account will terminate as well.
Third Party Analytics Providers, Ad providers and similar parties
GoodAt works with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Service, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Service; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Service and the effectiveness of our advertisements.
These third party service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Service as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Service or other online websites and services.
We may also share certain Non-Identifying Information with these parties, in connection with the services they provide to us.
Links to other sites
GoodAt provides the opportunity for Users to list links to other websites as part of their Profiles.
The Services may contain other links to other websites, not provided by Users.
If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
If you are a seller using our Services, you may receive certain user personal information and will determine what to do with the information. This means you process personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and shipping address) and, to the extent you do so, under EU law, you are an independent controller of data relating to other users that you may have obtained through the Services.
Both the Company and sellers process users’ personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and shipping address) and are therefore considered separate and independent data controllers of buyers’ personal information under EU law. That means that each party is responsible for the personal information it processes in providing the Services. For example, if a seller accidentally discloses a buyer’s name and email address when fulfilling another buyer’s order, the seller, not the Company, will be responsible for that unauthorized disclosure.
If, however, the Company and sellers are found to be joint data controllers of buyers’ personal information, and if the Company is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify the Company for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
Use of the information collected
To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
To contact you with administrative communications, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of GoodAt or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you.
To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online.
To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of GoodAt or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
You can chose to not consent to our collection and use of your data as described in this Privacy Statement by not using the Services or by permanently closing and deleting your account, through your account settings.
If your account does not have any open issues such as unpaid bills, unfulfilled orders, unresolved cases, or policy violations, you will receive an email with instructions to confirm your deletion request. This process may take up to approximately two weeks after which your account will be deleted to the extent permitted.
Depending on which of our Services you've used, we may be required to retain certain information for legal, regulatory, tax, security, or compliance reasons for a limited period of time, after which it will be deleted.
This deletion is permanent, and your account cannot be reinstated.
Changes to this policy
If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services.
You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Privacy statement.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.