How it works
- Sign up for FREE!
- Search for an instructor that can meet your needs.
- If you prefer learning in-person using the map view to find listings may work best.
- One-on-One (custom) listings allow you to work with the instructor to set a date and time.
- One-on-One (select date & time) listings mean that the instructor has a calendar from which you can pick a date and time.
- Available now listings mean that the instructor is available to help you over the phone or video chat right when you need them most, now.
- If you don't find what you're looking for, let us know by contacting us and we will do all we can to help you out.
- Book your instruction.
- Learn, Grow, Improve!
- Review your instructor! This is so vital to help others find the right person for them.
- Want to learn more, check out the Good At blog post "More for and about Learners"
- Sign up for FREE!
- Create a listing to share what your are Good At. You are in control. You get to pick who you want to teach, how to want to teach and when you want to teach.
- Select the category that you will be instructing on.
- Pick how you want to schedule learning.
- One-on-one (custom) listings allow a person to book you and then together you can select a date, and time.
- One-on-one (select date & time) allows you to have a calendar that learners can choose a date and time from. You control what dates/times are made available.
- Available now allows you to have an option where the people can reach you right when they need you.
- Pick the level of learner you are most comfortable instructing (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced).
- Pick how you want to teach (In-person, Video chat).
- If you choose In-person, you also get to choose where. You can go to a learner's home, they can come to yours or you can meet somewhere like a coffee shop, a store, or outdoors somewhere. Be creative! But be safe!
- If you choose Video chat, you will have to set up a video chat service like Skype, Google Hangouts or Face time. There are several services available.
- You can also have several listings with different options to best suit your learners.
- Link your PayPal account as this is the only method of payment we currently work with due to the additional layer of protection that it gives you and the learners.
- Get notifications when you have a learner ready to go.
- Enjoy sharing your talent, skill or ability with others!!
- Want to learn more, check out the Good At blog post "More for and about Instructors"